Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

If any of you know me, you know I do love to cook, and plan!! So Menu Planning is right up my alley! I haven't gotten a cool logo yet made up for Menu Plans but I am in the process of making one! I figured since I do have a goot menu this week I will share it all with you! I do tend to skip a day here and there from the menu and it goes onto the next week! We have a lot of random things that come up so somedays we end up eating out!!! I will try this week as well to start taking recipes of all these yummy recipes I am sharing with you all! I follow some awesome food blogs and they give me great inspiration!!!

Here goes the first week!

Monday: Crockpot Taco Soup

Tuesday: Smothered Pork Chops w/Mashed Potoatoes & Green Beans

Wednesday: Chicken w/Mushrooms & Zucchini Over Rice

Thursday: Groud Beef Stroganoff w/ Peas

Friday: Crunchy Shredded Chicken Tacos w/ Spanish Rice and Beans

Saturday: Spud Day in Shelley

Sunday: Easier Fried Chicken w/ Mahsed Potatoes & Corn on the Cob

I hope you all are having a great Monday so far! Can't wait for all the new adventures and a fresh new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment